Hello Friends, today I am going to tell you about Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020. With which you can transfer money from any of your bank accounts to other bank accounts and also You can also recharge your mobile, electricity bill, recharge DTH, which will be very safe for you and it will not cost your time either. Since the demonetization, the rate of digital transactions has increased a lot. Many payment apps have been launched by many companies with the objective of making India cashless. But the number of these apps has become so much now that people get confused, which app to install and which not, which app is genuine and which app fraud, which app will benefit more by using and which app Is not right for you.
Friends, today is the era of digital payment, you can do all the work online by sitting at your own home. Friends, it happens many times that we get to read some work in the bank like money transfer but even after going to the bank, our work cannot be done because the bank hair does not get free time only by receiving cash, at that time our work gets stuck in such a situation. You do not need to take tension because today I am going to talk to you about Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020 with the help of which you can easily transfer money from bank to another bank.
Friends, many apps have been made for transferring money from mobile, but I will tell you about Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020 which are very safe and secure, with the help of which you can transfer your money without any fear.
Google Pay(Tez) – A Simple & Secure Payment App
Friends, this application has been developed by Google. Google Pay was called Tez earlier, later google was renamed as Google Pay, this application was launched only in India with the help of NPCO (national payment corporation of India). These apps are very Tez in terms of transferring your money, this app is the safe and secure application in the rest, although this app is also like the apps mentioned in the foregoing, there are some good advantages in those apps which are not there.
Features of Google Pay App
- Through this, you can transfer money directly from one bank to another bank.
- Transferring money from Google Pay App also gives his interest which goes directly to your bank account.
- With the Google Pay app, you can transfer or give money from that number which will be linked to your bank account.
- With the help of this app, you can also recharge, recharge the electricity bill and DTH recharge.
PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharge & Money Transfer
PhonePe’s parent company is Flipkart. PhonePe is also very useful and full of features apps like Paytm. Now, all those people who would like to keep PhonePe installed in their phones, who often shop on Flipkart or its partner companies website. Because in such a situation, these apps offer regular instant cashback offers and discounts for you.
With this, you can also directly bank to bank transactions through the app UPI feature. You can also create gift cards in this app and then send them as a gift amount to anyone. The overall interface of this app is also very clean, simple and nice. PhonePe has a great feature of the split bill, in which two people can pay by dividing a bill in half. Now suppose you are using some service on a shared basis, then you can pay the half-and-half bill by using the feature of the split bill.
Features of PhonePe
- PhonePe App can transfer and receive money very easily and safely and securely.
- With the help of this app, you can recharge, bill payment, online payment like google pay, if you recharge the bill, then you also get some rewards which are added to its wallet.
- With the help of this app, you can conduct transactions up to 1 lakh within 24 hours.
- The good thing about this app is that it supports all your banks.
Paytm – BHIM UPI, Money Transfer & Mobile Reacharge
Paytm is India’s top mobile commerce platform, Paytm App was launched in 2010, which has been developed by Vijay Shekhar Sharma Ji. Friends, you will definitely get to see Paytm on everyone’s phone. Paytm is the most used application today. This is such an app that being close to each and every band has become mandatory nowadays. This app has every single feature that should be in an ideal payment app.
Using this app, you can send money instantly to anyone anytime in 24 × 7 real-time. You can do UPI transactions. From mobile, broadband recharge to online shopping, you can do everything using PayTM. Paytm has now banned India’s most popular Payments app and offers every required service. So according to me, this is a must-have app, which should be installed on everyone’s smartphone.
In this, you also get an optional feature of PayTM Payments bank, in which you can also get a 7% annual interest by transferring your money. It is an authorized bank, from which you can also get a debit card and from that debit card, you can withdraw money from any partner ATM while keeping it in your Payments Bank. You can block or unblock the debit card that the Paytm payments bank offers you.
Features of Paytm
- With the help of Paytm, you can send or receive money in any bank.
- Paytm can also do mobile recharge, online shopping, online ticket booking, fund transfer, electricity bill, etc.
- With Paytm, you can go to any store and buy anything and pay which will be deducted from your bank account.
- KYC users can keep the balance up to 1 lakh monthly in Paytm and non-KYC can only 25000.
- Paytm has the highest cashback offers from which you can get cash back by paying anything.
BHIM UPI – Making India Cashless
BHIM app is an app launched by the National Payments Corporation of India. It was India’s first UPI app. This was the first such app, using which anyone can do direct bank to bank transactions with the help of 24x7x365 UPI.
The interface of the BHIM app is very simple in appearance but it is a very secure and powerful app. If your bank supports UPI, then I would recommend that instead of using the UPI app offered by your bank individually, you only use the BHIM app.
This is an online payment service. Using this, you can pay for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, electricity bill, etc. through Amazon Pay balance. This is a digital payment app that you can use to make payments after shopping online. Under this, you can select debit/credit card, net banking or Amazon Pay.
Features of Amazon Pay
- If you shop online, you can make payment with the help of it.
- You can also do mobile recharge, DTH recharge using it.
- Electricity bill, mobile bill, gas bill, landline bill can also be paid.
- Movie tickets can be booked for less money and with more cashback.
Friends today we will talk about the Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020. Friends we hope you liked this post Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020. If you like this Top 5 Apps For Money Transfer In 2020 so please share this article with your friends, family and a social site like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Thank You.
You Can Read Also